ALICE POINT
Aristocrazy x Alicepoint

A few months ago I visited Madrid, one of the most beautiful city I've ever been, where I did a photoshoot for Aristocrazy together with some nice international bloggers. We had to choose our favourite pieces from Aristocrazy new collection and style them on our own way. The first part with the interviews is already published on Fashion Salade. I was wearing gold chain necklace (it's absolutely beautiful), a few gold rings with Burberry Prorsum skirt and white tank top. Stay tuned for more looks in November:)
American Eagle Outfitters

It's
such a pleasure for me to be the brand ambasador of American Eagle
Outfitters in Poland. The first polish store will open at the end of
this month. The style of American Eagle Outfitters is really close to
mine - basics, shorts and jeans are the things I wear the most.
On the picture you can see my outfit from the American Eagle press conference in Warsaw, last week. I was wearing AEO skinny jeans, made out of the most soft and comfortable denim I've ever touched, a leather jacket, a blouse and my favourite sandals.
On the picture you can see my outfit from the American Eagle press conference in Warsaw, last week. I was wearing AEO skinny jeans, made out of the most soft and comfortable denim I've ever touched, a leather jacket, a blouse and my favourite sandals.
- Thanks -












Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar